Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Very Beginning

I'm about to sign a lease on a wonderful classroom at Calvary United Methodist Church that will become The Bryant Park Pre-School. It's all happened so quickly that I'm sure someday I'll stop and wonder about the confluence of events.

But for now, I have no time to ponder this. I am thinking about Dawn dishwashing liquid, the blue kind, and how I need to buy a bottle of this pronto, along with toilet paper and paper towels and a few other sundries to bring over to the church once I've got the lease signed...because my two-year-old and Alexandria, who will be leading the pre-school, will be using this as their home base for the next three months as I work towards completing all the paperwork to get the space approved as a child-care facility.

1 comment: