Friday, August 24, 2012

Alexandria


I'm very happy to have Alexandria on board as the school's first teacher and my colleague in establishing The Bryant Park Pre-School. She just has the best temperament -- always calm, always logical, kind and dependable.

And I am delighted that she is coming with me next Wednesday to the first meeting with the Palm Beach County Health Department to look at the blueprints of the building...particularly since she knows how to read a site plan. What luck!

She doesn't like having her picture taken, but I wanted to put her picture up here, as she will play a big part in everything that happens over the coming months.

She's not only caring for my child during the day, working with him on letters and numbers and taking him to the library and around town, but she's imagining the school along with me, thinking how everything should be, AND is going to be taking classes at Palm Beach State College in the evenings and on Saturdays to get her childcare certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment